- The admission process for the approaching academic session starts in and around October.
- The application form for admission is available on the website and in the admission cell
- On receipt of the application form duly filled along with Rs. 500, the name of the child is recorded in the admission register.
Every candidate will have to undergo the following process.
- Knowing the school.
- Presentation through CD.
- Tour of the school to give parents a glimpse of the ambience and the facilities provided by the school between 10.30 a.m to 01.00 pm and / or 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm.
- Written evaluation of the candidate.
- Interaction between the parents, the child, the Principals and the staff.
- Granting of admission upon completion of all the above procedures and payment of part of the charges.
- Confirmation of admission upon payment of charges and submission of required documents including the transfer certificate from the previous school.